Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Still Fishin ....

Seems to me that the last 2 secret white perch spots of Bobs, the only thing to come on the ice was lake trout and yellow perch.

Maybe you should ask for a hot cusk spot and you are sure to catch some whites!

Re: Re: Still Fishin ....

Adrien
Do you have any suggestions for me and or would you care to join us.
Mike

Re: Re: Still Fishin ....

Thanks for your confidence in me YO Adrien.....but last weekend we caught many more whites than yellows. We just caught quality yellows. We even cashed on Sat. with a second place white and had two others on the board that got knocked off.
Kripple II and I are planning on trying the location you went to with Trav. We will let you know how we do.

Re: Re: Re: Still Fishin ....

I don't have any suggestions. I have ice fished on Winnipesaukee 4 days in my entire life and 2 of them were this year. If i had some hot spots i would share with you for sure. I like to tip-up fish for lake trout on some spots i know from summer trolling.

I am going out in the broads tomorrow (sunday) with a pretty big group, mostly family, and Travis
(mostly for comic relief and someone to beat up on in the snow!) if i find some good fishing i will post it.

I might be up to going with you this week Mike, what day are you going? I have strep-throat right now but i'm going tomorrow anyways because i don't want to let everybody down.

Truth be told when it comes to hunting and fishing there are few people i put more confidence in than you Bob.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Still Fishin ....

Currently planning weds. my # is 603-7389-9384. Gimme a call tues. or I'll e-mail you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Still Fishin ....

We are going to be trying by Kona later today. I think that is where you were with Trav. If we also go tommorow there should be plenty of fish over our way with you guys rolling around on the ice scaring fish over our way:)
Good Luck!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Still Fishin .... "white perch location"

I have not ice fished at this location but in open water I catch a ton of whites. Im sure they will be there! The cove in gilford next to fays has some really nice white perch.
wayne,

Re: Re: Re: Re: Still Fishin ....

Sick as a dog, and getting worse, had to cancel tomorrow this stinks. I'm having a bad year.

Good thing i am a lucky fisherman because i never got hurt fishing.

2007 tally:
-Staph infection on head from hammer falling off ladder.
-Infested by Shingles on head and ear and neck due to head trauma!
-2x4x10 fell on head and knocked me to the ground!
-Welders Eye from a Heli-arc Welder (serious pain)
-burned skin off back of hand with acetone (don't ask)!
-Thanksgiving 2006 crushed knuckle with a 4x8x12

If I wasn't Married i might have a thing going with the emergency room nurse!!

Oucch...all of that hurts!
Cheer up things have to get better!

Get well soon YO, Aprl 1st is right around the corner!
Maybe it's safer for you on a boat than dry land. You may also want to invest in kevlar gloves before handling any fish hooks this year, LOL.
Take care,
Bob