Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WAS THE BOAT SHOW WORTH THE TRIP?

THOSE OF YOU WHO WENT TO THE BOAT SHOW, WAS IT WORTH IT?

Re: WAS THE BOAT SHOW WORTH THE TRIP?

Yes it was!!! I was there saturday afternoon. Do not take exit 23 like the message board says on the way in boston take 20A South Station and then a left at the first set of lights [summer St] and look on the right about 3/4 of a mile down and there ya go!!

Charlies charters

Re: Re: WAS THE BOAT SHOW WORTH THE TRIP?

I agree w/ Chrlie. it was excellent. the new building was beautiful, very easy to get around, very organized. Good food upstairs. Alot of nice boats. beats the old location hands down, no comparison.

Charlie, what did you think of the Grady White space? man they must have had at least 15 Grady's there.

Got a chance to look at the platinum chip at the Navionics booth, it was awesome, the 3d is incredible. We checked out Winni and sebago, you would not believe the 3d chart on Sebago AWESOME!

He told us that Hummingbird is coming out with a unit that the platinum will work in. Right now Raymarine e series is the only unit that will handle the chip.
Thinking of putting my c-80 on ebay and upgrading to an e-80. My wife will flip!

Looked up still fishin at the real estate booth but he was not in.

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: WAS THE BOAT SHOW WORTH THE TRIP?

Stillfishin says... "I will be there Fri.the 23rd"

Re: Re: Re: Re: WAS THE BOAT SHOW WORTH THE TRIP?

Yes , that is correct I will be there Fri. the 23rd.
Should I bring my truck so I can bring back some of the boats you guys bought!!
Anyone else going down stop by and say Hi!

Re: Re: Re: WAS THE BOAT SHOW WORTH THE TRIP?

Yes Lucas the grady booth was impressive as well as the sea ray booth area. All In all it was very impressive to check out all boat lines!!

Charlie