Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Newfound

BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR IT, EVEN I COULD HAVE HANDLED IT TODAY.

Nice photo of the winner Forry.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Fished Newfound today with my brother. Started around 8:30 or so and stopped about 5 tonight. Mid day was VERY inactive for us. We went from 10:30 til 2:30 with no bites or even seeing a fish under the ice. Beginning and end of the day had action. We fished around 10 to 14 feet of water, so it was fun watching the lakers come in to check out our jigs. Had a couple that seemed to really like the offering... coming back for another bite even after being hauled half way out of the lake...LOL. Of course my brother caught the biggest. He landed a real fat 23" laker... I managed the smallest at around 16". Only saw one rainbow pass through all day. Had no missing salmon eggs in our "egg holes" ranging from 2 to 6 feet of water. Had a great day on the lake.

Re: Re: Newfound

Actually it was quite windy on the lake most of the day. Made it feel a lot colder than it really was. Honestly felt warmer from 4 til 5 than it did the rest of the day!
What's funny is... every time I fish that lake it seems my bobhouse is used as some sort of traffic cone??? Can't believe how people on snow machines come through between me and a tip up twenty feet away. Guess the other half mile of clear ice isn't good enough for riding???