Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
White Cap/Gathering

Whitecap I was wondering if you guys got enough people for the meals and was also wondering if you needed any help on the day of the gathering?Like putting tables together chairs or any thing like that.I'm avalable for any chores that need to be done on or before that sunday.Just let me know.Have a great day.

Erin

Re: White Cap/Gathering

Hi Erin,
According to my count we have 61 people as of today signed up for the meal-way more than the 50 minimum the caterer required. So I'm assuming it's a go but that's Salty's call since he "volunteered" to take care of the meal arrangements.
I think we're all set on preparations for the meeting but if you want to show up (at 10AM)an hour before we start just in case, that would be fine. Thank you for your offer.
Cal

Re: Re: White Cap/Gathering

Ok Cal thanks I will be there.

Erin

Re: White Cap/Gathering

it starts at 11:00 AM right? do u need a sound system this year. we have one if you do. just let us know.

Program Announcement on Homepage

Well I thought we agreed that the time was going to be 11AM to 5PM but I see in the announcement on the home page that the time will be from 10:30AM to 6PM.
Yes why don't you bring your PA systwem if it's not too much of a hassle. A.J. was suppose to bring one but I haven't heard from him. good to have a backup anyway. Thanks.
Cal

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

it starts at 11:00 AM right? do u need a sound system this year. we have one if you do. just let us know.

Re: Sound System

i just want to make sure u want our sound system. the reason i ask is because it is a large system and if Travis wants to use his, there is no sense in bringing mine. i will be glad to bring it though if Travis isn't planning on providing one.