Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Winni Gathering Donations

Hello Everyone,
Once again, I'd like to thank everyone for all the cash and tackle donations that I collected at last year's gathering to benefit Kyle Robinson's scholarship fund.
For any of you that don't know why I'm doing this: Kyle Robinson was a 15 yr old boy that had a seizure, hit his head on the dock at my camp, and drowned while fishing two years ago.His family set up a scholarship fund in his name and I wanted to do something to help. I set up a fishing gathering for all the kids at my association on Ossipee lake.(Totem Pole)Last year I collected enough tackle so that every kid that attended got to pick something off of the table. The remainder of the tackle was raffled off along with other items. I ended up with $1515.00 that went in to his fund and a male and female student from Kyle's home town(Londondery) were able to use this money for college.
When I asked AJ and Travis if I could use their gathering as a means to get donations, they didn't bat an eyelash and graciously offered to help. The response from all of you was overwhelming. This doesn't surprise me. The character of the outdoorsman is second to none. I think all of you would agree.
So please give what you can , even if it's a pack of hooks or a single lure. The smile on these kid's faces when I called their number to go up and grab something off the table was really something to see.I will give you all details of the gathering at the meeting. Thanks again and see you then.
Sincerely,
Joe Glowik

Re: Winni Gathering Donations

That's great Joe, good work.

Re: Re: Winni Gathering Donations

I forgot to mention, I won't be at the gathering, could you give an address. Thanks.

Re: Re: Re: Winni Gathering Donations

Thank you so much. Joe Glowik
1 Hathaway Ave
Peabody Ma 01960

If it's a check you want to give, make it out to Kyle Robinson Scholarship Fund. Let me know if you ever want to troll around Ossipee. Joe