Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Newfound Report

Slipnot, when are we going to hook up for some ice fishing? I did not know you were into it. I get out every weekend. Usually bring the boy every other weekend and a hardcore trip in between.

Let me know. Not many days left but still some ice for a while. Stripers will be here soon and so will the Salmon. My brother hooked into a 23-24" sweet fish on winni a couple of weeks ago. Figures I find them when we can't touch them right?

Brian

Re: Re: Re: Re: Newfound Report

I'm planning on going next Saturday. May have a few others from the board going? I'll let you know closer to the weekend who's going and where we'll be. OR, if you have a suggestion on location let me know. Trying to do something "central" for anyone travelling.

Anyone else wanna get together for this trip?

Been thinking about the striper run lately. Can't wait. Maybe we'll tie into some bigger ones next time.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Newfound Report

Sure. Let me know. I have some dead suckers in the freezer. It is only a matter of time before my wife runs into them. :) have to use them up for lakers I guess.

Get out with me in May or June and I will put you on better fish that we had last time. Last year was also a strange year with all the rain.

I even picked up a second 9wt fly rod for you to try. It truly is hard to beat the experience of those fish on a fly rod. Just got to buy the line now.

Brian

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Newfound Report

Thanks... Did I mention I need a kicker motor, too? LOL

Looking forward to hitting the stripers almost as much as the salmon! I was just telling my brother and father, the other day, about our trip last year for schoolies.

I sent you an email about this weekend.