Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: posting photos

How to post pictures to the Fishing Lake Winnipesaukee.com board.

Up load your photo to a free site like http://photobucket.com/. After it has been uploaded, copy the URL and place it inside this HTML syntax
< img src=”…………………”> , don't leave a space between
< and img. I left a space so that the sytax would print out.

Re: Re: posting photos

How to post pictures, link and icons to the Fishing Lake Winnipesaukee.com board.

Up load your photo to a free site like http://photobucket.com/. After it has been uploaded, copy the URL and place it inside this HTML syntax
< img src=”…………………..”> ,
don't leave a space between < and img. I left a space so that the syntax would print out.

To post an icon or animated icon, Right click on the icon and then click on Properties, when the pop up Properties window appears, copy the URL and place it in picture syntax as described in the previous paragraph. To make a list of icons or animated icons, just copy the URL to word processing page, and then you are ready to go next time.

To post a reference, (link) URL page, do the following; copy the URL from the address line in the browser or right click on the page and then click on Properties, when the pop up Properties window appears, copy the URL and place it in the following syntax,
< a href=”……………”> Description< /a>,
don't leave a space between < and a, and the < and /. I left a space so that the syntax would print out. In the Description space type what you want and it will appear in bold yellow text in the post.

Re: Re: Re: posting photos

Thank you, never knew how to link a site. That'll make things easier!

fishlakewinni

Re: Re: Re: Re: posting photos

Gray ghost

can you put an icon in an email?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: posting photos

link test

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: posting photos

guess i didn't get it right.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: posting photos

So, what is the answere?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: posting photos

i give up!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: posting photos

Did you get the E-Mail I sent you with an icon?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: posting photos

hey gus

i don't think i did!
can't find it.