Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: spoon colors

Those look like they would work good out at the Bar on Lake Ontario this spring.Just a thought.

Erin

Re: spoon colors

Top one looks like a Kevorkian Muffin that Fishlander sells. Very effective color.

Re: spoon colors

I agree colors are super, but same old question, "How big are they", very few spoons come in our needed sizes which makes our local tackle shops the prefferred shop for spoons to use in our Lakes.

There are some smaller spoons out there but you have to look hard for them, the Fishlander size "0", about 2 1/4", that someone else mentiond are great painted spoons. Beware of all painted spoons, the paint comes off very easy on some.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Was pokin around on the internet and found this lure by luhr Jensen it's called Dr. Death,

And this one
check out some other colors at
http://www.luhrjensen.com/prod_lure_select.cfm?Stock=5663&CategoryID=20&ProductNo=5663-004-0137
I think those two are going to be hot this summer..
Dan

Re: Re: spoon colors

John is right. Fishlander was supposed to have fixed their paint issues. But hey, I'm slow what do I know?

Re: Re: Re: spoon colors

I think they moved over to using the bake on powder paints. Its a pretty durable finish when you get the hang of it...my wife does not like me using the oven though..

Re: Re: Re: Re: spoon colors

I believe you are correct. I know that the paint on the older fishlanders was not very durable.