(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Holy Toledo !

Man, that year went by quick!

It's been a great pleasure to meet so many of you folks from this board. I'm really looking forward to the gathering... it will be the first one I've managed to make it to! Hopefully I'll now be able to put faces to the names of the rest of the "daily posters".

Always nice to talk fishing... Thanks to everyone that contributes and makes this site such fun... and of course... thanks to the founders of fishlakewinni. (Now if either of them would just take time off from work to go fishing... LOL)

Re: Holy Toledo !

I've said it a thousand times LOL THIS IS THE BEST SITE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough Said LOL As always thanks for all of your hard work and dedication Travis and A.J. without either of you none of this would be possible Great Job Guys!!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Holy Toledo !

I agree I really think this site is awesome I cant get enough. I have learned much. Thanks to everyone who has helped me out! Thanks slipknot for showing me what rigger fishin is all about!
wayne,

Re: WOW!

I stumbled onto this site several years ago, i think it was in its first year at the time i found it, I have always been a regular reader, sometimes poster. The growth and participation is amazing and the work put into it is A+. I have not been available for any of the gatherings as of yet, nor have i met the guys that have created the site, but i have nothing but great things to say about all involved. Please keep up the great work!

Capt Turtle

Re: Re: WOW!

I am new to this site and have learned much already.I can't wait to apply this on the water.Hurry up ice out!!!Thanks everyone.Polebreaker