Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Website Redesigned

You were busy today... I looked at it yesterday and it was much different. Looks good... that color is surely an attention grabber!

Re: Re: Website Redesigned

The Captian is a little fugly..........Or should I say unsexy. Everything else looks good!!

Charlies charters

Re: Re: Re: Website Redesigned

I am quite glad you don't find me sexy charlie, but fugly goes a bit too far, maybe handsomely challenged!

Good thing i put my snowmobiles in the mothballs 2 days ago, i guess i jumped the gun like all the guys that already pulled their boats out!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Website Redesigned

Adrien
Are you gonna snowcheck one of those bad a#@ looking ski doo's or what!! Saying fugly was a little extreme!! I can feel the chatter now on the radio this spring......funny and fugly to say the least LOL.

Charlies charters

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Website Redesigned

I don't know yet, they are pretty sweet.

I think i am going to wait for 1 more season, my motor is practically new now. I want to get 1 more year out of my 2-up seat and all my saddlebags and gas can and other accessories that won't fit the new models. I bought all that stuff in '03 so i really am getting my moneys worth out of it because it all fit all mt sleds since then. Year after next i will go nuts, and maybe get the wife her own machine also.

I know the new sleds will ride better than anything ever but this 1 rides so good single or 2 up that i don't want to change.

I still have the stock skis and track that came on my sled brand new, i took them off before riding it, should be a good selling point when i sell, new track and skis.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Website Redesigned

1-More season for me as well,The grady puchase will set me back a little. I did no big rides this year at all I need snow to fall in December and January to GET MY BLOOD PUMPING........ I realy like the new Polaris dragon 700 switchback except for the price. I hope travis does not read this he will be all over me next year at this time.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Website Redesigned

hey im riding a 06 switchback 900 and I love it the gas can is the best the long track gives a very smooth ride when every one else is bouncing around .