Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gathering

I would like to thank AJ and Travis and the 4 amigos for every thing they did to pull off the gathering today the food was great,the vendors had a great choice of gear and lures,The Fish and game warden was very informative as was the Marine patrol they answered some good questions that I had so all in all it was a great time thanks again.I'm sorry I didn't get to meet everyone today but I will some day down the road.And for the people I met it was great putting a face to a name.YOAdrien thanks again for all your info on some of the gear I bought today It will help me come ice out.Every one have a great night.

Erin

Re:As Usual Great Job A.J-Travis-R.F.P's and vendors-guestspeakers

Awesome job guys great to see everyone once again and the vendors was a nice new touch Great Job, Great Food, Great People What more could one ask for Once Again an Awesome Gathering Kudos goes out to everyone Now lets see the gosh darn Ice melt I'd be glad to see it go early but i need some more new lures so i hope it makes it to my ice out guess LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North Who's anticipating "Ice-out" like you can't imagine!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL P.S. Kudo's also goes out to all of those that gave to Joe Glowicks Derby Congrats on a job well done once again

Re: Re:As Usual Great Job A.J-Travis-R.F.P's and vendors-guestspeakers

First of all thanks to everyone on the board and all you guys and gals at the "Gathering." That is what makes this such a great site. It is unbeleivable the number of people I count as friends that I have met through this site!! I even met a former softball foe (Paul Lefebvre)from 25 years ago!
Today was another great event and thanks to all that put it together....RFP's , Mike Timmins, and of course AJ and Trav.
Special thanks to officer Brad Morse (Fish and Game )for his time on a Sunday afternoon to come in front of a bunch of fisherman and share information with us. He is just one more example of how dedicated some of these guys are as we have already witnessed in years by watching and listening to John Viar! Thanks Officer Morse!!
Also thanks to Officer Stearns from Marine Patrol as your info was great. We all thank you for giving up your Sunday afternoon to share information with our group!
Vendors were great and thanks to all you contibuted to the great cause championed by JoeG.!!
Special thanks to Brad(Nemisis..aka Jordan's Dad) for donating one of the grand prize drawing winnings to the Joe G Kids derby....He donated his winnings last year as well!!! A trend is definately starting!! Thanks Brad.
Now lets go fishing!!!