Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boat/Motor For Sale

12 FT V-Hull Alum Boat Good Condition w/ 6 HP Johnson outboard motor with gas can for 475.00 dollars.. First person takes it..

Runs very well.. Great for a youngster getting started trolling or bass fishing on a pond or camp..

Thanks Jason

Re: Boat/Motor For Sale

hi jason jim
i will like to talk bus. with you on the line puller ok jim
by tel. no. this 4137735043 or send me your tel. no i will call you

Jason,
Can you send me 1/2 dozen Wonder Bread DBs and 3 of those black spoons with the upturned hook for lakers. If they make Wonder Bread Top Guns I'll take 6 of those too. Let me know how much to make the check out for and I'll send. Then send me the spoons.
Joe Glowik

Theres no chance that 6 hp would push a 20 ft Trophy is there? I'm looking for a cheap and easy way to get a kicker in time for the derby!!!

Re: Re: Boat/Motor For Sale

Cody,
I think it would push it but in rough weather you might not get the power to go thru big wave and wind with a 6 HP I have a 9.9 on a 19 foot Lund and it's just right so you would need at least a 9.9 to 15 HP to be safe in all kinds of weather.Just my Two cents.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Boat/Motor For Sale

Just the motor left.. 6 HP Johnson.. 175.00 takes it with gas can runs good..

Thanks Jay

Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat/Motor For Sale

hows it run?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat/Motor For Sale

Runs good.. Was used on a sail boat.. So not a lot of hours overall..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat/Motor For Sale

I dont think its big enough for my boat.. but maybe I'll be by the stoe this weekend, Hey I had another question, I think one of my teachers went to school with you...Synthia Sanchegrin??

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat/Motor For Sale Jason

jason, did you read my post above?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat/Motor For Sale

I think your right Cody, I did go to school with your teacher.. I hope she has nice things to say.. ha ha.. Might be a little small a 6 hp but it does have a longer shaft due to the fact that it powered a sail boat.

Yes I got your message Joe regarding the lures.. I am working on those as we chat.

Thanks Jay