Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yet Another fishless derby!!!

well i'm not really shocked...Fri..No fish boated..though i did have fun talking on the radio..hmm quoted many lines froms " Jaws"
Sat..No fish
Sun..yet again No fish But like years before i know when i return this weekend i'll get plenty of fish..i'm guessing someday i'll figure the derby weekend out until then oh well..nice talking to those i got a chance to talk.oh yeah nice meeting jason too..of course both of us ended up on the phone outside of Patricks but oh well..talk to yas this wekend
Bob
Fish_Hunter

Re: Yet Another fishless derby!!!

I was wondering who was saying the jaws lines, you had me cracking up! Especially the singing.

Who was playing Crazy Train? was it you or w-fat or someboy else? There were so many people talking i couldn't keep them straight, it was fun.

Re: Re: Yet Another fishless derby!!!

I love having that VHF, first time I have ever had one. I don't think I talked to anyone except throbbin rods a couple times and tried to give YoAdrien a shout but the reception was bad and he said he couldn't hear me. That Crazy train was getting me pumped out there LOL

Re: Re: Re: Yet Another fishless derby!!!

Yeah, Crazy train was me. It's my ring tone on my cell phone. plus we had the song on the radio as well.
Dan
Flying Fish
OH yeah, I loved the quotes from jaws, who was the one talking about migits?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yet Another fishless derby!!!

LMAO When i heard the person talking about stripping midgets I was laughing so hard it wasn't even funny LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up NOrth

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yet Another fishless derby!!!

Midgits..**** was that convo late in the day Fri?? that coulda been me things got a bit hazy..**** Capt.Morgan..anyway i was also trying to get ahold of w-fat not even sure if i did..but **** did i have fun..
Bob

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yet Another fishless derby!!!

That was me with the midget talk. I can't stand 'em. Sorry, I know it's shallow as hell. Not too crazy about clowns either. Those giant feet floppin' around....God help us.