Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Champ Report

Had a great vaca! Three bad days, weather T-storms, rough etc. Fish shut off for 2 days after a cold front. Three Avg. days and three good days. T-Storms rolled in real fast one p.m. When we were picking up would get shocks from rods and riggers. ( Time to go)

Total eels phased out 18. One 20" sal. had 5 on it.

Two boats. My long time partner, (nothing runs like a deer or smells like a). John. in my boat. And B-Man with Mac in his boat. 55 hours total in each boat +/-.

Salmon #26 +/- biggest 21.5"
Browns #5 +/- " 18"
Toque #18 +/- " 27.5"

Sal. 15-25' on riggers, with flash on the ball run lure tight. Wobblers, T.G.s And 4 colors lead with D.B.s Brown trout were mixed in.

Lakers: 45' down on riggers over 60' of water. And 9-10 colors lead. Big hamered silver suttons. And any Northen King lures with alot of wobble.

44-36' 73-17' was hot mid day and p.m. then shut off last day we were there.

Good luck to all at the LCI. And remember to put tin foil on ma's ankles before she goes to the garden then the critters can't crawel up to where they don't belong. Fun Luving W-Fat

Re: Champ Report

Sounds like ya had a hell of a time, your still my idol. LOL.

Big John

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Had a great vaca! Three bad days, weather T-storms, rough etc. Fish shut off for 2 days after a cold front. Three Avg. days and three good days. T-Storms rolled in real fast one p.m. When we were picking up would get shocks from rods and riggers. ( Time to go)

Total eels phased out 18. One 20" sal. had 5 on it.

Two boats. My long time partner, (nothing runs like a deer or smells like a). John. in my boat. And B-Man with Mac in his boat. 55 hours total in each boat +/-.

Salmon #26 +/- biggest 21.5"
Browns #5 +/- " 18"
Toque #18 +/- " 27.5"

Sal. 15-25' on riggers, with flash on the ball run lure tight. Wobblers, T.G.s And 4 colors lead with D.B.s Brown trout were mixed in.

Lakers: 45' down on riggers over 60' of water. And 9-10 colors lead. Big hamered silver suttons. And any Northen King lures with alot of wobble.

44-36' 73-17' was hot mid day and p.m. then shut off last day we were there.

Good luck to all at the LCI. And remember to put tin foil on ma's ankles before she goes to the garden then the critters can't crawel up to where they don't belong. Fun Luving W-Fat

Re: Re: Champ Report

Hey Hey Fat sounds like ya a had a wonderful time..glad ya back.. the readings been kinda slow..talk to ya latah..remember never pi#@ into the wind..
Bob
Fish-hunter