Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
P E T A

Thanks goes out to LOL Dave again, Spent some time together Sat. He put me on some more moosey spots. I'm not quite sure about the town he lives in. On Saturday night all the kids & women put on their favorite driver from NASCAR tee shirts and the guys put their hard cider and PEE Blue Ribbon in brown paper bags. Then they all walkie-strollie downtown and watch pallets burn in the river! ????

Now the PETA part (people enjoy T & A) after seeing Charlies pics. I'm getting the boat back out and going on the lake and jig my ugly stick! TnT W-fat

PS After moose scouting I took the long way home through RO-town stopped at Fox Ridge Outfitters and got the kids mom some Fish-net long-johns top & bottoms to hunt in. Next thing I know she runs around the kitchen with them on.

W: How they look?

I: Hun u could make $$ on TV!!

W: As one of Charlies angles??

I: No a event on fear factor!!

Re: P E T A

ROFLMAO Boy wait another couple weeks when i meet your wife LMAO Isn't she gonna be surprized to see all the posts LMAO Or maybe a couple of moose tenderloins will make these dis-appear ROFLMAO Just kidding bud Let me know when your back in town I almost hit that big cow tonight on my way home from shooting darts and "Killing" the competition (Yes i shoot a pretty mean dart At least that's one thing i can do LOL) I'd be willing to bet she goes close to 800 dressed Take Care Talk Soon, and it was a fun day showing ya around, I still can't beleive that pheasant and how close you got to it LOL ---LOL Dave Form up North

Re: P E T A

I just wanna know what happened to thirsty thursday,,oh yeah are you hunting the lakes region during the week of Nov 14th...I'm pretty sure there's a thursday somewhere in there

Re: Re: P E T A

THERES-BOB: wondered where u been. I will be in the NMW for 2 weeks hunting right through Thristy thanksgivin!! W-Fat

Re: Re: Re: P E T A

Wel **** i don't know what NMW is but i hope the beers cold and the deer plentiful..**** or is that the beer plentiful and the deer cold..oh well either way i'll have a few for ya