Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mechanical Deer Pt 2

Ok ...I've read all the replys to the 1st post.you all have very good points...just my opinion...we all have jobs to do..in life not everyone is gonna agree with the way you or i do it..i am also sure f/g has some protocal they have to follow.not of individual choice but coming down from the higher ups..anyways the reply that sticks out most is very simple..If your doing nothing wrong,you have nothing to worry about.so i say let f/g go about their jobs and us..get back to hunting and hopefully passing down this great past time to future hunting generations...
Lata..Bob

Re: Mechanical Deer Pt 2

I know some poachers as well as F and G people down south, they know very well who each other are and it's kind of a cat and mouse game with them.

Years ago I was at a Convention (none hunting related) and 1 known poacher and a game warden were there, I listenened in on the conversation, many funny stories were told by both, they knew each other well.

What does that have to do with mechanical deers you might ask, well my point is if F and G are worthty of thier job, they should have a good idea who and where the poachers are and target them. I doubt any bonifide paocher would fall for such an easy entrapment technique as a mechanical deer. All they are going to trap is some unsuspecting, inexperienced hunter instead of the real bad guys.

I'm against any such tactics,

Big John
Who does not hunt anyhow, but has an opinion.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Ok ...I've read all the replys to the 1st post.you all have very good points...just my opinion...we all have jobs to do..in life not everyone is gonna agree with the way you or i do it..i am also sure f/g has some protocal they have to follow.not of individual choice but coming down from the higher ups..anyways the reply that sticks out most is very simple..If your doing nothing wrong,you have nothing to worry about.so i say let f/g go about their jobs and us..get back to hunting and hopefully passing down this great past time to future hunting generations...
Lata..Bob

Re: Re: Mechanical Deer Pt 2

Well I don't consider myself an inexperienced hunter having taken several bowkilled deer and hunt with a single shot rifle.I like to take them close or not at all and I can tell you I could not tell that mechanical deer was anything but the real thing.They had all the moves down,I was very impressed.polebreaker