Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Patriots win

I also will predict the score of the game before it starts...i'm going with...lemme think .i'm seeing ...before the game ..Pats-0..Pitt-0

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Patriots win

Salty never misses, but I think it's a timing thing, lol.

Big John

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I also will predict the score of the game before it starts...i'm going with...lemme think .i'm seeing ...before the game ..Pats-0..Pitt-0

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Patriots win

Sort of sounds like all the Political Candidates we have been listening to up here lately....making a promise..ie(Steelers to beat Pats)....Buttttttt..just in case we don't come through..it will be someone else's fault..(fix)!
Pats 31 Steelers 17...that's my story and I sticking to it!
(:
May the best team win!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Patriots win

I make no promises I-Lucas, the Steelers' road woes to date being what they are. But it was obvious they had looked past all those teams and they came out very flat. When that happens on any given Sunday, anyone can beat anyone. I don't think the Steelers will have the same problem this time, a little hard to look past the 12-0 Pats. Last time they were underdogs against the Pats in the regular season, a couple years ago when the Pats were also undefeated at that point, the Steelers dominated the Pats.

Steelers 31, Pats 20. If the Zebras put on another I-love-the-Pats show, Pats 34, Steelers 31.

-Eric

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Patriots win

Eric
I do believe zebras are your steelers.

C.C.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Patriots win

I'm a little slow today Charlie, don't quite get that?

Dogs

Hey Eric,

How's your dog doing ???

I think chance of a dog in my future is slim, nobody wants to go through it again, can't nlame them. A new puppy might be too much resonsibilty now as we do travel some and go away every weekend spring and summer.

I was thinking of doing a "lab day care", offer to care for "Labs only" days or weekends during the winter. Might be just what I need, no ties but yet have a dog around now and then for company, etc.

My wife suggested taking in dogs for the blind etc, you care for them as puppies and raise them until they are 2. I think you then give them back to be trained as working dogs for the blind. I don't think I could do that, great that there are people that do, but not me, I could never give em back..

Big John