Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rockingham Show

Always enjoyed killing a mid winter Sat. at the show, with lunch at Hooters being the highlite. I was crushed when they closed, had to increase my meds.

Won't be going this year taking the girls on a sleddog ride up North.

Replaced the Hooters trip with a membership at the YMCA. Try to keep the old bod from turning completely into putty. The eye excercise is fine also. But at my age can't tell 15 from 35. I was on the bike when a lady gets on the bike next to me looks over at my odometer asks how far do you go I respond all the way! She got up and left. So figure her for 15. TnT w-fat

Re: Rockingham Show

You're a trip, I needed a good laugh, thanks.

I hear ya on the no "Hooters", I love to look too.

Big John

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Always enjoyed killing a mid winter Sat. at the show, with lunch at Hooters being the highlite. I was crushed when they closed, had to increase my meds.

Won't be going this year taking the girls on a sleddog ride up North.

Replaced the Hooters trip with a membership at the YMCA. Try to keep the old bod from turning completely into putty. The eye excercise is fine also. But at my age can't tell 15 from 35. I was on the bike when a lady gets on the bike next to me looks over at my odometer asks how far do you go I respond all the way! She got up and left. So figure her for 15. TnT w-fat

Re: Rockingham Show

LOL ..Mr Fat..I too am saddened by yhe closing of a national land mark..glad to hear ya joined the Y..i myself prefer to eat there but that's a different story..well here's hoping your in shape for Thirsty Thurs this yr..
Bob

Re: Re: Rockingham Show

Well Hello there Mr. W-Fat LOL making me laugh as usual LOL When ya coming up north???? I'll have to make sure i go up that way and scare the dogs with my snowmachine and have them really give ya a ride LMAO On your way up there keep an eye open in the softwoods on your left hand side of road You should be able to get some nice pics of all kinds of Deer!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North