Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Popeye?????????

Hey Popeye, You should really post that article you had on Whitetailzone on here I'm sure many of the Fishlakewinni.com faithful would love to read it. I know I sure did Congrats on a fine article (not sure when it was printed??????), But I just wanted to say I loved reading every word of it I felt like i was right there with you. When ya retire from the post office you should become an outdoor writer You sure have the knack for it. Great REad and Congrats on that beautiful Buck WOW that thing was impressive. Take Care God Bless LOL DAve FRom up North

Re: Hey Popeye?????????

Thanks Dave. One of the guys on that board wanted to read it, so I posted it. It was a few years ago. I didn't post it here as i did not think most would want to read it. I got all kinds of ribbin' from some of the locals for hanging out with old Jackie one shot Bushman.....Glad you liked it...I don't know how to post it here, but if more really want to read it I'll send it on...Let the board decide if they want to read an article i wrote for Buckmasters a few years ago with a giant i shot out there.

Popeye

Re: Hey Popeye?????????

I would love to read it.

Re: Re: Hey Popeye?????????

I would love to read it also.

Re: Re: Re: Hey Popeye?????????

You been holding out on us brotha! Post it...post it...post it. LOL.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Popeye?????????

I recon u better post it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Popeye?????????

Couldn't wait... I went to whitetail zone and read it. Guess I should check that site more often. Haha. Nice article John. Liked the one about the big boy that got away, too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Popeye?????????

I'll send it to Adrien when I get back from BC....
Thanks Craig.....Yea, I still have dreams of that one....Maybe this year....

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Popeye?????????& LOL Dave

I read that article...very nice..and impressive...oh hey LOL Dave if ya liked that one you should read some of the post from Dad..great reading

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Popeye?????????& LOL Dave

Between all of my homework and visiting this site faithfully multiple times a day I'm afraid to join that site LOL but yes I've read quite a few of Dad's Replies Most Def. an old times woodsman reminds me of some of the stories my Grand-pa used to tell me, I especially love reading his old time stories LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North