Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: LOL Dave

I hear ya on the butts..i'm aiming for the 8th as a target date for quitting...then with any luck i'll have 2 months under my belt by derby time

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL Dave

This is the second time I get sick this winter Highly unlikely for me Usually everyone else gets sick and I'm fine But not this year, Maybe it does have something to do with no more pollution in the air LMAO, As far as getting me on a scale in front of anyone besides my Doctor Yeah Right!!!!!!!!! I'm not that crazy LOL Unless of course Ah never mind LMAO Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North P.S. if you got a fish scale your gonna put in my mouth and weigh me like a big lake trout Forget it LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL Dave

Good for you Bob, I'm smoke free for about 7 years now and I know you heard it before, "if I quit, anyone can" but I tried 100 times and finally I got lucky. The key for me was "not one single drag", that will kill you, if you quit it has to be 110%.

However a weight gain is almost a sure thing, unless your a bone to start with.

Good Luck,

Big John

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I hear ya on the butts..i'm aiming for the 8th as a target date for quitting...then with any luck i'll have 2 months under my belt by derby time

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL Dave

No Bone here ... i do have motivation though...we just buried my mother bout a 1 1/2 ago..she died from smokin...i just don't want my kids to see me go that way

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL Dave

Been there with my dad, it s---s. Now my sisters boyfriend has it from smokin. I think only 1 of my sons still smokes, the one with the 140 IQ, my other son I'm pretty sure has quit for 2 months now, the 3rd one never did..

Good luck,

Big John

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

No Bone here ... i do have motivation though...we just buried my mother bout a 1 1/2 ago..she died from smokin...i just don't want my kids to see me go that way

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL Dave

That should,ve read a month and a half ago..sorry