Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ice Out Contest

I was just wondering if everyone wants to continue with the ice out contest. This will be the 3rd year.
For those of you who have never participated, it goes like this. You bring a lure and then guess the date and time of ice out. The winner receives all the lures. If there is a tie, the lures are divided up.
Lena

Re: Ice Out Contest

Yes.

Salty

Re: Re: Ice Out Contest

I'm IN...

Trav

Let's do it

abbalutely

Re: Re: Re: Ice Out Contest

I am in for sure, Ice a little tricky this year, My Ice sample results just came back from the lab!!!! Ha Ha!!!!

Charlies Charters

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ice Out Contest

Sure, adds to the festivities.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ice Out Contest

Let's do it Lena. Thanks.
Cal

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ice Out Contest

And away we go!!!!!! see yah at the Gathering

Forry

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ice Out Contest

I vote yes, please!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ice Out Contest

Yuppers... I'm in.

Why not a flatlander like me won once (tied with Still Fishin) I haven't ice fished in years and it was my first time up yo the lake all winter, so I just took a "very" wild guess, bingo we won. What I'm trying to say is "anyone can win", no need to be an expert on this type of stuff.

Be nice if it was April 1st.

Big John

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I was just wondering if everyone wants to continue with the ice out contest. This will be the 3rd year.
For those of you who have never participated, it goes like this. You bring a lure and then guess the date and time of ice out. The winner receives all the lures. If there is a tie, the lures are divided up.
Lena

I'm in.

Roger-

Re: Re: Re: Ice Out Contest

Yup the W-Fat is in!

Count me in