Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MA- Wachusett Resevoir

Well..over at whites pond in concord....1 salmon..caught weight..11.4 pounds..**** big fish for that pond

Re: MA- Wachusett Resevoir

Sounds like we should be fishin here instead of wating for ice out in NH. Is NH registration good here ????? My boat is ready to go as soon as I pick up my prop in NH, ugh.

Big John

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The was a 17lb laker weighed in yesterday at The Wachusett Resevoir. Me and my dad tried our luck today landing one rainbow and loseing 2. little cold and windy today. I know there was also some desent sized salmon weighed in yesterday one of which was a 4lb. Anybody else have any report from down here?

Re: Re: MA- Wachusett Resevoir

shore fishing only at wachusett reservoir - no boats but alot of big lakers.

Re: Re: MA- Wachusett Resevoir

Just shore fishing only. No boats as of yet. There was talk of letting boats on it a few years back but nothing ever came of that one.
"P"

Re: Re: Re: MA- Wachusett Resevoir

I talked to the DCR people last spring and they just laughed when I asked if there was a chance to put boats in the Wachusett. A couple of years ago they put in a bunch of new ramps going in to the water in a few key fishing spots. So that's why I asked if they were thinking of letting boats in. It would be great if they did but I don't think it will ever happen it's to bad it right down the street from my house. Scotty I have tried to find out about the big laker but haven't had any luck. I'm going to talk to the bait shop guy down by Bob's hot dog truck and see if he know anything. The reservoir was packed all weekend I wouldn't be surprised if more than one was caught.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: MA- Wachusett Resevoir

there is a picture of it at the bait shop on i think 140. im not sure the name of it. also i know this is a NH winni board but if anybody has any kids in the central MA area i know the stocking trucks are out in full force. they just put 500 in Comet pond in Hubbardston today. plenty of area to fish at the state boat ramp and it is finnaly totaly open. i even saw a few boats trolling today. Take care and Tight Lines

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MA- Wachusett Resevoir

Scotty D we welcome news of fishing and fishing related items throughout new england, lots of people on here from mass and i am sure they are happy to hear about it. Keep it coming.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MA- Wachusett Resevoir

I havent hit the reservoir yet BUT all the streams around it have been stocked good! As soon as the crowds clear I will be there looking for the new state record rainbow. :) Erby jo are you the same erby jo on the lake O websites??????

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MA- Wachusett Resevoir

That would be Me(LOL)

Erin