Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
200 Lures for sale

Hi gang. I have a large collection of lures for sale. I've been fishing all my life and now that I have fallen on hard times I just can't do it anymore. I've already sold my 2 bass boats and all my other marine stuff. I've been holding off on selling my lures until last. I have any lure you'll ever need to fish for any type of fish such as Large and Small mouth Bass, Striped bass, Pan fish, Musky, Trout, you name it I've fished for it. I have Top waters, Stick baits, Jerk baits, Deep divers, Shallow runners, Crank baits of all kinds, I must have spent over $1,000.00 or more on these Lures and I hate to part with them but I need the money. Same old story but such is life I guess. I want to sell all the lures at the same time so please don't ask me to sell you 10 or 20. I can take all the Pictures you want just ask. I would like to get $400.00 for everything. Thanks for taking the time to read this posting.

PS. I forgot to tell you that there is about 30 spinner baits and also a bunch of inline spinners and spoons as well. That's on top of the 150 or more lures. so in all there is over 200 items plus there is a tackle box to go with it. I also have tons of Hooks, Weights, Trebles Hooks, Spinner blades. I have so much stuff it's not funny. This really is a deal of a lifetime.

Thanks again.

Email me for pictures at loanofficerbob@aim.com

Re: 200 Lures for sale

Hey Loan Officer Bob,

Do you do mortgages?

I own a small mortgage Company in Nashua and your not kidding about tough times!!

All the best to you... Dont give up, it will come back...

Jon W

Re: Re: 200 Lures for sale

Boy I hope so, I have some property we have been trying tp sell for a few years now, couldn't drop em any lower so we rented them.

Maybe it wil pick up and gas will go down, be nice for all of us.

Big John

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Loan Officer Bob,

Do you do mortgages?

I own a small mortgage Company in Nashua and your not kidding about tough times!!

All the best to you... Dont give up, it will come back...

Jon W

Re: Re: Re: 200 Lures for sale

Well I sell Real Estate so that is slow as well.
When I was out during this past Derby and saw all the nice boats and gear everyone had I knew why none of the fishermen were calling me to buy some Real Estate..LOL
Don't some of you need dock space or a house with a large garage to park your boat in!!! :)
Cheer up you guys it will get better!

Re: Re: Re: Re: 200 Lures for sale

why dont you just shut off the internet for 50 bucks a month?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 200 Lures for sale

because I work out of my home and I do 95% of my paper work online.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 200 Lures for sale

touche