Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kyle's Day

If anyone is going to be in the neighborhood on Monday, July 7th, Please feel free to come by Totem Pole Park for Kyle's Day. It is from 8am til 2pm in the Community Building. At the entrance there will be a shack. Pull over and tell them you're with site 98, me, and they'll tell you the way to the lake. The fishing portion for the kids is from 8am-10am along the shoreline to the right of the two docks. In the Community Building there will be 50/50 drawings, raffles of all sorts(including all the items donated by the Fishlakewinni family, and lunch.I have 4 Red Sox tix that are only 4 rows behind the middle of the Sox dugout to raffle off!!! Chris from Chappy's Guide service will be donating his time to teaching the kids the fine art of fly-tying.Top five catches get trophys and there will be rods and reels given out as well.Top dog gets his/her name on the plaque. Last year, nobody caught anything, so I told the kids to fish in the goldfish pond. Top fish was .4 lb goldfish. LOL On the plaque I embellished a bit and called it a grass carp!! Ralph, Kyle's dad, sends his best to all that donated during the spring meeting. It really means a great deal to him. JoeG

Re: Kyle's Day

Sorry . Freedom NH 16N til you hit Yankee Smokehouse.Mc donalds across the street. Just past this take a right onto rte 41. Go 1/2 mile and take a right onto Ossipee Lake rd. Go 4 miles and take a right onto Pequawket Trail Rd. Go a little over a mile and TP will be on your right.Joe

Re: Re: Kyle's Day

Best wishes, Joe. I know it will be enjoyed by all.