Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kyle's Day

I'd like to thank all of you once again for contributing tackle and cash to Kyle Robinson's Scholarship Fundraiser. Chris Chapman for "Chappy's Guide" donated his time and taught group after group of kids how to tie flies. It was a joy to watch him work. He had those kids glued to every word he said and it made Kyle's parents very happy. Chris is a true ambassador of the sport.I strongly recommend him to anyone having a gathering/birthday party etc.The kids just loved it and kept getting back in line to take another crack at tying on one of the 5 or 6 vices he set up. Now, THAT'S the way to keep the fishing generations going strongly! His boy, Liam ended up getting second place in the fishing derby off the shoreline with 7 oz sunfish. He got a nice trophy and a fishing rod for his effort. We ended up making around $3500 for the scholarship.Hope to see you all next year. And the invitation is still open for anyone that wants to troll around Ossipee. Just e-mail me at glowik01@hotmail.com and if I'm up the camp, you're in!! Joe

I used Chris' Smelt-O-Troll attractors one morning and got 6 salmon trolling one rigger. Check out his website. High quality rigs

Re: Kyle's Day

Glad it was a great success. Glad to be associated with the cause. I'm sure all the kids had smiles while catching or not catching fish. Someday I will make it up for the event.

Brad