Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Lock on Lake O

Leaving Saturday night/Sunday morning, good luck to all that are going.....See you on the big pond....
My turn to win the derby 40lbs!!!!!!!!!

No lead core Lena.......(yet)

Popeye

Re: Good Lock on Lake O

Leaving sunday morning. Shooting for the 42 Lb King salmo!!!!!!!!!!! Hope for a great turn out on the kings and steelhead like last year!! See below!!!!!!!!

C.C.

Dons 33"steelhead

charlies king

Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

I'm leaving tomorrow. Most do not know me but I'm traveling with my 11 yr old daughter. I plan on boating a few but I plan on losing more. She did great last year and most who have been know it takes a boatfull sometimes to get them in. I'll be in Wights Landing Red 6, I'll be on 12 looking for updates. We call our boat "THE NEXT ONE". The stories are all about the last one you caught. Were all about catching the next one !!!

SMOKIN!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

We will be at selkirk shores state park cabins 15 and 16 from saterday (23) to saterday(30)We are not entering the derby this year which means the big one will not get away.Good luck and safe trip everyone.Will call on channel 12.polebreaker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

Anyone need a net man????????? You guys are KILLING me UGHHHHHHHHH I'll make it up there one of these friggin days UGHHHHHHH Good Luck to all that are going and may the Winni Fishing Gods look down on all of you with BIG Catch's and even better weather!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North P.S. Did I already mention I'm jealous of all of you LMAO

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

Hey Dave,I have room for one more sunday and monday 24 and 25.Other than that I'm full.If you want and can make it out there we will take you.Let me know and I can give you my cell phone.polebreaker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

Good luck guys. Winni is good training grounds for out there. Lets hope the wind stays down and the rods are poping on the downriggers. Take lots of pictures and have a safe trip.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

Follow us right up Dave. Got room in our cabins, stay the whole week.....You will never be the same........

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

If I didn't have so much to do getting ready for school LOL I'd jump right on that bandwagon LMAO Thanks for the offer Popeye and Polebreaker I'll be there in spirit with you guys. Popeye Throw me an email when you get back in town Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines with HUGE Kings on all of your lines LOL Dave From up North P.S. Your right Popeye I would never be the same LOL

Re: Good Lock on Lake O

We are going to be fishing Friday, the 22nd until Labor Day. We will be fishing out of Oswego. We are staying at Wrights Landing at the Orange dock. We will be talking to a few people from the board, any information will be shared. We will call on Channel 12 but we monitor Channels 5 and 68.
Popeye, there will be no leadcore going with us, but I will be using copperline.
I plan on beating your 40lbs with a 42 lbs king. So you will stand next to me for the silver while I hold the gold. Roland said to use the "Panhandle Special".
Good Luck to all
Lena

Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

Should be pretty decent weather the first few days at least! Only downside I saw was winds and possible storms Sunday afternoon. Other than that the beginning of the week looks decent and not too hot.

Hope to hear a bunch of you on the squawk box... We'll be there Saturday at noon.

Good luck!

Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

Good Luck Craig. Have a safe trip.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

have a good time Slipnot, I hope you catch the winner on one of those lures...lol

be safe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

Slipknot's def. got a chance If I'm not mistaken he's taking Rick@BBW and Fisherman John, WE already know those two guys know how to catch monster lakers LOL Good Luck and have fun Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines You Lucky SH__TS LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

Thanks guys.

I "have a chance" because Rick and John are going with me?? Gee, thanks for the faith, Dave. Sheesh. Hoping to find plenty of kings... or browns... and not need to dredge bottom for lakers.

Hopefully, we'll have plenty of pics when we return. I have a few new tactics I'm looking forward to trying this time. Been doing some brainstorming on some ideas to help during the slow times of the day. Will report if they work. If not, the ideas will be forever forgotten. LOL.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

LMAO I have all the confidence in the world in you Slipknot (As long as someone else is tying the knots ROFLMFAO LOL) just kidding What I meant is those 2 def. know how to catch big lakers hopefully that will turn into BIG KINGS LOL Have fun and think of me when your drag is screaming off the reels UGHHHHHHHHHh "I'm envious as HE double hockey sticks LOL" Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines with Screaming Drags LOL Dave From up North