Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Otter boat

Anyone have a used otter boat they want to sell?

Re: Otter boat

I have a new one, in the box, no break, I pad full retail, I think 95.00 or so. I had offered it to CC a long time ago and again more recently but he never acknowledged.

So again, if he don't want it your welcome to it for what I paid, brand new, in the box, never used, I rdered an extra by mistake, a long story..

Actually I might have offered to to someone else but I can't remember, senior moment. But if I dont hear from CC or whoever, it's yours.

Let me see now:
Cal Schroader--Planer Mast and reels (sorry for destroying yur name)

Cal Preston--Planer reel

I think that's it except for the Top Guns, I'm going to see if AJ wants em back, only kidding, but the guy that put his hands up months ago did e mail me and they are gone.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Anyone have a used otter boat they want to sell?

Re: Otter boat

Go for it Joe. I am glad to see you look for an otter boat. They sure are fun and if nothing else it will always keep a line away from the other reducing tangles.

I might be looking for a second otter this year. I haven't decided. Having 2 commits you to going straight. I like turning either speeding up left or sinking right. And it seems most action is after a 90-180 degree turn.

I think with 2 we lose that but probably gain the opportunity to get doubles and triples.

I am on the fence.

Glad to see your interest. Oh BTW, do you know when the kids derby is this year?

Chappy.

Re: Re: Otter boat

I'll take it John. I'll send you a check and then you can send it to me or you can hold it for me until the annual meeting that Travis and AJ have. Thanks. Joe

Chappy,

We're trying to get the week after the 4th of July. I'll know for sure soon.

Re: Re: Re: Otter boat

I still need to hear from CC, what say Charles ??

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'll take it John. I'll send you a check and then you can send it to me or you can hold it for me until the annual meeting that Travis and AJ have. Thanks. Joe

Chappy,

We're trying to get the week after the 4th of July. I'll know for sure soon.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Otter boat

ok let me know