Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Items for sale

I have a bunch of Scotty/Cabelas rod holders (maybe 10) square rail mounts for same with 6" pedestals, each unit new cost about 35.00/40.00, I'll take 15.00 each, I have 6 or 8 of them with the pedestals.

Also have a two, 3 rod holder trees same type, Cablelas number IK 017359, with 3 rod holders sells for about 100.00, I'll take 35.00 each.

2 Cannon low profile Swivel mounts new 99.99 each I'll take 40.00.

Cannon tab lock slide mount use with for same Swivel above, new 35.00, I'll take 10.00.

Also two Cannon downrigger square rail mount for Swivel base, etc. above, new 64.65 each, I'll take 20.00 each for them.

Some of this stuff is for Pontoon boats or square rails only, Swivel base and tab lock will fit any Cannon rigger, Rod holders will fit any scotty or Cabelas mounts.

If anyone is interested, I'll bring a whole box of the rod holders, etc. to gathering.

Also have a drift sock (maybe 2) brand new I don't need or use.

I really haven't looked in my garage to see what else I'm tripping over, but some of this stuff I just took off the boat today so it's ready to go.

Allmost forgot, I have 2 line pullers from Jason at Paugus Bay, they will not mount easily with my new rigger set up, etc. they slide right into regular Cannon downrigger mounts. I don't remember what I paid for them, I think maybe 250.00 each, I'll take 100.00 each for them.

My wife will be real proud of me for at least making an attempt to sell this stuff. Normaly I just chuck it in my garage and forget it, but it's getting a little hard to navigate thru it without a GPS, allot of hazards.

I have a few landing nets she would like to see me get rid of that are cluttering up the garage, but I draw the line here, you never know when your going to need an extra net on the Barge.

John S.
"Who's waitng for UPS to bring another load"

Re: Items for sale

john you should rent a table at the gathering...you would make a killing with all that stuff..did you figure how your going to set the barge all up yet?????cant wait to see it..good luck with every thing joe s....

Re: Re: Items for sale

John I'm home I tried your cell and got no answer I don't have your home # I might be intrested in the low profile bases and trolling bags call me with you home phone

Thanks Erin

Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

978-667-3117, i was outside, cell dont work that well out there. Call me after 1:30, eating now.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

John I'm home I tried your cell and got no answer I don't have your home # I might be intrested in the low profile bases and trolling bags call me with you home phone

Thanks Erin

I could use one the swivels mountsa if Erin does not take them. He had first dibs.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

OK, Erin is coming over next week.

John S.

Replying to:

I could use one the swivels mountsa if Erin does not take them. He had first dibs.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

Thanks John. You can shoot me an email at sbridges@bostoncapital.com if he doesn't take them.

Not sure now if Erin wanted 1 or both Swivel bases, if he only wants one, the other is yours.

Sorry for the confusion, this retail business is tough, lol.

John S.

Replying to:

Erin did you want both swivel bases ???

I thought you said 1, let me know.

John S.

Replying to:

Thanks Erin

Re: Re: Items for sale

No table for me, I go to relax, I'm not into working much anymore, let the guys that do it for a living have thier day.

The Barge is all set, just waiting for the "Brown Truck" to bring the rest of the goodies today, lol.

Really didn't do a whole lot, but still spent allot of money somehow ???

Actually I was quite frugal, but it still cost more than I want my wife to know even though it was my own money. Women are strange that way, they like to spend thier own money and like to watch how we spend ours.

The Barge will be ready to go tomorrow afternoon, if I can find some open water without going to the Cape, I'll be there Sunday.

Forry "refuses to buy Mass license" and come with me, must somehow be Obamma's fault, he blames him for everything, lol.

John S.

Replying to:

john you should rent a table at the gathering...you would make a killing with all that stuff..did you figure how your going to set the barge all up yet?????cant wait to see it..good luck with every thing joe s....

hey john why send me a email and # if you were planning of posting the stuff here strange dude!!!

Hey John can you save me a couple of the cannon rod holders? I'll pick them up at the gathering if your going? Do you have the bases for them too? Thanks Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

They are on hold for a guy, if he decideds he don't want em all, I'll let you know. The bases are for square rails however.

John S.

Replying to:

Hey John can you save me a couple of the cannon rod holders? I'll pick them up at the gathering if your going? Do you have the bases for them too? Thanks Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

I have plenty of rod holders and I think that is what you were maybe interested. Guess I'm strange dude, but I'll hold them for you anyhow, not much call for Pontoon boat stuff. All the rail clamps and rod holders are still available and on hold for you.

Hope I didn't make and loose a freind all the same day.

John S.

Replying to:

hey john why send me a email and # if you were planning of posting the stuff here strange dude!!!

Yeah I was basically looking for a couple of spares, as you never know when one will accidentally go over board, Yup happened to me at our very first winni derby LOL I'll take a peek at the gathering if ya have any left. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

I doubt I'll sell them all, I'll let you know.

John S.

Replying to:

Yeah I was basically looking for a couple of spares, as you never know when one will accidentally go over board, Yup happened to me at our very first winni derby LOL I'll take a peek at the gathering if ya have any left. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

John, I'd like to buy one of Jasons jigging machines from you. Send me your address and I'll put a check in the mail. I will be at the gathering, so can grab it from you then.
Thanks!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

Whoops... forgot my email on that last post. Its new, not sure if you still had my old one. Sorry.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

Yep, only the old one(s) I'll update my address book, thanks.

John S.

Replying to:

Whoops... forgot my email on that last post. Its new, not sure if you still had my old one. Sorry.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

You got it, a guy said he might want one, so the other one is yours. Hold onto your money, I'll see you the 29th.

Now don't win the Dertby with it.

Thanks,

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

Hey John, If the other guy changes his mind, Save the other one for me please, just let me know before the gathering so I can make sure I bring the $$$ Just don't tell the wife she'll probably shoot me LMAO, I got a deal on a couple of 6'6" 2 piece rods today at wally world, med. action ugly stick's 1/2 off, looks like they'll be good on the riggers nice action to them and they only cost me 30$ bucks for both, figured what the heck for that price if I don't like them on the riggers I can always use them on the small ponds and stuff, but they seem like really nice action rods. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Who's wife is gonna kill him if shes see's the money I don't have that I've been spending on fishing ROFLMAO It's an addiction I tell ya LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

Thanks, John.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

John what size drift socks do you have I would possibly take both of them depending on the size.You can email me at btattume@comcast.net or just leave a answer here.If I am gonna buy them I can call you to make arrangements.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

John

Did you get my e-mail yesterday?

C.C.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

Yep, I sent you a reply ???? If you didn't get it, call me.

John S.

Replying to:

John

Did you get my e-mail yesterday?

C.C.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

John

Got a new cell and lost your number, can you give it to me or call me 231-5132

C.C.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

I only found one right now, if I find the other one I'll let you know.

John S

Replying to:

John what size drift socks do you have I would possibly take both of them depending on the size.You can email me at btattume@comcast.net or just leave a answer here.If I am gonna buy them I can call you to make arrangements.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

Any word on that Otter Boat? JoeG

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Items for sale

E mail me in private please,

Thanks,

John S.

Replying to:

Any word on that Otter Boat? JoeG