Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hummingbird 343c

Just bought one of these units. Anyone have any input? Thansk

Re: Hummingbird 343c

Hi Joe,

I have a 383. The major difference with 343 is the GPS. I really enjoy mine - no problems. A nice step up from the B&W I was using before. I like the dual cone sonar as it definately gives a nice view of whats below. The colors also tells you the bottom hardness.

Hope you have had good success on the ice this year. I'll see you in 2 weeks.

Chappy.

Re: Re: Hummingbird 343c

Hi Chris,

Not certain as to the date of Kyle's day, but we're leaning towards the week after the 4th. I'll let you know as soon as I find out. In the meantime, I'd love to have you and Liam up for a troll. I'll be in touch. Are you going to the gathering?

Re: Re: Re: Hummingbird 343c

Liam would love it. He had a ball all weekend at the sportsman show - he tied almost a dozen flies (prior to this even he may have barely tied 2?). He made a lot of friends with the other vendors and kids tying flies. He even was taught how to flip a jig on a baitcasting setup with the guys from Ranger boats. He got an awesome Blue Marlin face paint where the marlin was on one side of his face and the bait it was chasing was on the other side. It was so cool, he kept it on for Kindegarten today. I was so blown away of his desire for this stuff. Now I get to look forward to all the birdsnests on my baitcasting gear. (I am not complaining).

I will be there at the gathering. We can talk then.