Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kyle Robinson Fundraiser Donations

Thank you all for your generous tackle donations in the past. For those of you that are new to the board, my name is Joe Glowik. I run a fundraiser for my friend's 15 year old son, Kyle, that drowned four years ago at my camp at Ossipee Lake. Travis and AJ have open their gathering and hearts to allow me to accept tackle donations for the fundraiser. Some of the tackle is given to the kids of my association after a few hours of fishing along our shoreline and the rest is auctioned off. This year I got a hold of some high end Red Sox tickets. I would like to give any person that donates any tackle a chance to win these tickets. I will have a sign up sheet at the meeting for anyone that donates any tackle. They will get $20 worth of raffle tickets for the Sox game. They're great seats that are along the 3rd base line and are in the first row directly above the archway where people come up from the concession stands so there is nobody in front of you. In an artcle in the Boston Globe, they were voted one of the top 5 seats in the house. Thanks again and I'll see you at the meeting. Joe Glowik

Re: Kyle Robinson Fundraiser Donations

Glad to help out again Joe.
Jordan and I will see you there.

Brad

Re: Re: Kyle Robinson Fundraiser Donations

This is a great cause...
Great job Joe!