(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Message board format

John Sampson
Not sure why I never noticed that before, guess I'm not very observevant. It's hard to believe that it's been there all along, because I looked, what a dummy.

Big John

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gus
Photobucket

I spend a lot of time on this message board and have gotten great information and met a number of great fisherman. That said, I would like to also make a few comments, some have been said several times.
1. Cannot determine new or read messages. Although the new label disappears at some time, it is often still there even after the message has been read.
2. The biggest problem I have is after you have read a thread and want to go to the next one, it brings you back to the very first post. Does anyone have a remedy for this?

Thanks. Louis

I do not want people to think that I am the annoying wife of Salmonitis..I am not. I just felt after reading the posts this morning that I needed to let everyone know how hard Aj works on this site in order to make it a great website to visit. I realize that you all know this and appreciate it. However, Aj does not like a lot of the new things that came with the new look Bravenet has decided to go with either and he's working hard on changing it. Believe me, I hear it daily and what people say and what he sees does not go unnoticed! So, be patient and hopefully with the suggestions people made to him and the concerns with how it works, Aj will be able to work with Bravenet to get it more user friendly. I agree with White Cap when he says that he's loyal to this site and only wants to make it better..I am not only loyal to this site, but Salmonitis too.

Don't be to hard on yourself John. You are not alone with your frustrations of Bravenet. Primitive at best I say. But hopefully like politics when the term is up they are gone. Haha..had to get that in.

Ilucas, I’m not really being hard on myself, I’m just trying to wriggle off the hook carefully, I don’t want to be “another” hook wounded victim.

Big John