(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Heres One

Just could not resist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gus
Photobucket

Perfect!!

I must say I think it was a little bit of rust,,,LOL Salty netted the biggest salmon I ever caught and did a perfect job. Just a little more defense, Salty. I must admit I did like your picture that Gus posted!!LOL Just kidding,,,,,Doc

You guys are killin' me!!!!!!!

Salty

salty
I am sure your neting skills are very good but just post the videos of a successfull netting job. It takes guts to post A netting video like that because there is alot of us here that will have some fun with it like gray ghost did.

Your friend

C.C.

Boy with RFP buddies like that who needs enemies LMAO I endured the donkey for almost a whole season so I know how it feels LOL. You should of seen the time we netted a 24" salmon on Thompson lake in maine with a milk crate Wanna talk about funny? almost watching Rob get yarded overboard the first time he tried netting it with the milkcrate. It's memories like those that we can laugh at later on even though they aren't very funny at the time they happened LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Who won't pour any more salt in an open wound ROFLMAO

I'm a big boy. I can take it. Next time I'm bringing out the killa' net. It would have been eaten anyway. I HATE that tamborine net!!! I'm looking for a deeper one with a longer handle.

Salty

Funny stuff!

At least he didn't loose the net this time, yes he also lost a net on the Barge once, one of many.

We all donkey a net job from time to time.

Big John

LOL Dave
Boy with RFP buddies like that who needs enemies LMAO I endured the donkey for almost a whole season so I know how it feels LOL. You should of seen the time we netted a 24" salmon on Thompson lake in maine with a milk crate Wanna talk about funny? almost watching Rob get yarded overboard the first time he tried netting it with the milkcrate. It's memories like those that we can laugh at later on even though they aren't very funny at the time they happened LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Who won't pour any more salt in an open wound ROFLMAO

It's all in fun LOL Dave-you know that.
Cal

Oh YES I KNOW THAT LMAO All to well to might add LOL Wouldn't be fishing if we didn't razz on one another Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Who'll be out on the Tubb this Sunday on winni for the tubbs maiden voyage Finally LOL Now If I can get all of my goshdarn homework done between now and than I'll be all set LOL