Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fuel Stabilizer

I use Seafoam, NAPA handles it. Sta-Bil has come out with a new product for ethanol, Star Tron should be ok. I had put together a page on my web site about ethanol stuff.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gus
Photobucket

Thanks Gus

Louis

I have used nothing but Star tron since ethanol was forced on us and have had no problems at all. Use it in everything. Cal P.

Yankee Native
I have used nothing but Star tron since ethanol was forced on us and have had no problems at all. Use it in everything. Cal P.

Same as cal I use startron and had no issues. I think whatever you go with will get the job done just as good as the next product. I was told to use startron by a grady dealer, they said yamaha really recomends the product!

C.C.

The fuel conditions are not the only problem.Down in Florida over the winter went to many boat shows.Many dealers are claiming that ethanol will eat away the standard black fuel line,and that they recomend changing to the new grey fuel line.I guess they just started getting ethanol gas down there.

i was told by a mechanic i trust that marvel mystery oil is as good as anything out there and is very cost efficient. i've been adding 8oz. to each 20 gals.of gas and have had no problems. i put it in my older cars as well, seems to keep things running well.

How often are you running this thru? With each tank up or less frequently? I have not used Ethanol gas yet but looks like this year I will be. Just curious as I have an I/O with a Chevy engine.

the startron is 1 ounce to ten gallons of fuel. They say if you put too much in it will not effect anything and it mixes with everything well.

C.C.