(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ebay

Thanks Guys,
There actually is a photos page near the header (top of the page)but I have gotten similar feedback with people not seeing the photos page so I am thinking of making a video/photo page maybe under the links page...

As for the boat, thanks I love it! I got my canvas work done in Newport but the guy that did my work is very hard to deal with. He doubled Bill Finns quote after Bill towed his boat 45 minutes to get there. He kept my boat for 5 weeks longer then he said he would and added $ when I came down to pick it up.

nice site!

Thanks for that feedback Cody. Mine wont be done this season, but I am suspecting I will next season. Bayliner actually recommended this place to me http://www.letastopshop.com/ and when I called, they wanted $200 for just the front windsheild piece. Not sure what this stuff usually costs, but that was my first indication I was going to be paying a lot LOL

-Scott

Scott D., if your planning on having this done over the winter, throw me a shout, I know a lady that as long as she has your old one, she can make you a new one, she also does the clear plastic windows too, at a lot lower price than you will probably find anywheres else. She did the new top on the tubb and it came out great!!!!!!!! along with new 3 piece back zippered drop curtain. Send me an email and I will throw you her number. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave