(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: anyone have room for 1 for the derby

reel it in
got the boat running today and just my luck the cable to put the outdrive into reverse is broken in the out drive and wont have time to fix it by this weekend. can anyone help me . I would really appreciate it . thankyou brian Vachon "reel it in"

I know a guy that might be looking for someone, e mail me.

Big John

Brian : I have a open spot friday only. e-mail me if interested. Cal P.

hey cal I am interested for friday , I tried to email you but were having a problem emailing people ,also I need your email address can't seem to get it. thanks"reel it in"

Brian : Call me at 229-7354 days or 736-9949 evns. before 9 Cal P.

hey john I'm having a problem emailing people but I am intersted in fishing sat and sun if the spot is available. hope to hear back from you. thanks "reel it in"

Actauly I was going to suggest Cal, glad you hooked up with him for Friday. I was full (or allmost full) I still might have a seat Friday and/or Sunday, waiting to hear from a guy tonight.

Saturday we are "full" 4 guys, but Friday only 3 so far and Sunday only 2, so I guess Sunday I will have a seat anyhow if you're interested in roughing it, lol.

Big John

reel it in
hey john I'm having a problem emailing people but I am intersted in fishing sat and sun if the spot is available. hope to hear back from you. thanks "reel it in"

We are full for Friday, Saturday, unless you got/get a better offer, your in for Sunday with Forry, me and Salmon Stalker. we can talk more tomorrow.

Big John

Brian,

Looks like I am going to be flying solo Saturday and Sunday if you still need a seat and dont mind fishing with a Derby rookie. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

Jason

JasonH
Brian,

Looks like I am going to be flying solo Saturday and Sunday if you still need a seat and dont mind fishing with a Derby rookie. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

Jason

I never heard from Brian (Reel it In) so I don't know if he still needs a ride, I'm open for Sunday only, if he hooks up with you Sat/Sun that's fine. Wish he would let us know soon so I can offer a seat to another that might be in need if he's all set ????

Big John

hey john I am in for sunday with you guys tell me where and when. can call me at603 674-1669 or I'll call you. thankyou "reel it in"

jason I can fish with you on saturday with you tell me where and when call me at 603 674-1669 or I'll call you. thanks "reel it in"