Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Being in the right place at the right time, or being just plain lucky…

Dan
Sounds like a good day. I've only been out once this year. Hopefully i'll be out this week at some point to work out some of the bugs.

Whenever you can get out on the water it's a good day. Get out man, it will be September 30th before you know it. I've fished more early spring than ever before, had more bugs and caught less fish too, lol.

But it's great to be on the water, get out there.

Big John

squam

fished Squam dawn till 2 pm. Friday, surface down to 30' ... all we caught was the bottom... the guy running the tour barge said no one is catching much only a few rainbows.

Re: squam

J.R.
That is what I hear from every fisherman that I speak with comming off Squam this year. Hopefully it will turn around.
A lot of bass boats on the lake this week end.

Louis

Re: squam

I'm holding off on Squam again until Big John tells me things have picked up over around Deephaven !!

John : A couple of us Rednecks might be able to join you at Giuseppe,s thurs. Cal P.

Yankee Native
John : A couple of us Rednecks might be able to join you at Giuseppe,s thurs. Cal P.

It's by inviation only, only kidding Cal, looking forward to it.

Big John

Hey Cal at least wait till I get to the house LMAO I still have no idea where the heck Gissupees is LOL Can a dumb frenchman come too??????? or a couple of us LMAO Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Who is going nuts waiting for thurs to get here and class to get done so I can get down there and meet up with my fishing house club members LOL

Dave ; You and the Berlin crew are the other "Rednecks" I was refering to! ha ha. I don,t know where Giuseppe,s is either , but we,ll find it. Cal P.

Yankee Native
Dave ; You and the Berlin crew are the other "Rednecks" I was refering to! ha ha. I don,t know where Giuseppe,s is either , but we,ll find it. Cal P.

It's easy to find, it's allmost across from AJ's Bait, take a left at the lights as if you were going to AJ's, take a quick left into the parking lot for Mills Fall, it's in the Mills Fall building, 2nd floor can't miss it. If you know where AJ's is (and who doesn') you'll find it.

Great food (and drinks) Salmonitis works there, Travis's Mother and sister, as well as a few of Salty's grandaughters all work there too.

Big John

Cool Hopefully I can sweet talk my professor into letting head out early LOL Maybe if i beg LMAO Either way very much looking forward to the derby and the guys I'm staying with Should be a Great weekend, Plus I'm bringing my Dad who always seems to have a golden horseshoe stuck up his backside LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Who's gotta bring the wifey out for supper (gotta keep her happy cause I'll be fishing alot more after the derby LOL)