Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Who is traveling the farthest for the Derby?

MikeC
Hey Wantsabigfish,I hope we dont have to deal with a trailer stuck on that ramp again LOL.I remember you guys from last year. Welcome back.What did you guys have a blue Lund. Are you still staying Alton area.Good luck in derby. Mike

Oh that was bad, I had never seen that happen to anyone before (although I had heard of it). Since then I have seen it twice. Go figure. yes we will be out in the blue Lund with a grey top dragging orange planers with Red Sox and Patriots Flags.

fishRman
WBF,

Just saw this post. Nice boat. Looks a lot newer than my TYEE. We will start fishing around Governors next weekend. Give us a shout if you see us. We'll be on 12.

We will give you a shout, we should be up in that area.

My 9th year comming from Stroudsburg, PA. Good luck. Also staying in Paugus but will be attempting to fish from a 27 Baja. Hope we can get her slowed down enough but we will be able to move to a new local quickly. Well 45mph anyway!

Wow all these guys coming from PA. Don't bring Arlen Spector up here with you. hahaha.

All kidding aside, good luck!

Bakerman, we should try and hook up this derby weekend we'll only be staying about 2 1/2 miles from each other. I'll be staying right up from weirs boulevard with my Buddy Rob, My Dad, Yankee Native,his friend and his friend son. Gonna be a fun weekend. Heck you bring a couple dozen of those awesome jelly filled glazed donuts and I'll buy them from ya LOL Haven't seen ya in a few years since we all met on a thurs. night at the canoe in ctr. harbor. be great to catch up. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Who know's they'll be plenty of hunting/fishing stories at our house this derby weekend LOL

Don't have any jelly donuts this year. Just maybe some muffins.

Wantsbigfish, myself, and maybe our annual fishing buddie Wayne will probably head to Patricks for a bite on Thursday nite. We'll be on the lake a little in the afternoon testing out some planer boards. Maybe heading over there for 6pm. Can't be out too late!! Need my sleep.

Come and join us?

We'll be on the radio over the weekend also.

Bakerman

ilucas
Wow all these guys coming from PA. Don't bring Arlen Spector up here with you. hahaha.

All kidding aside, good luck!

Don't get me started on that clown!

BigFishNoWhamy
My 9th year comming from Stroudsburg, PA. Good luck. Also staying in Paugus but will be attempting to fish from a 27 Baja. Hope we can get her slowed down enough but we will be able to move to a new local quickly. Well 45mph anyway!

Nice ride, the locals use Channel 12, jump in anytime, but they are kinda stingy about giving out
too much info. Kinda like, "you know the spoon I showed you last night" or "I'm were I allways am" or if they say red, they mean green, etc. or my favorite, "Where are you" answer "right here". If Salty says he's in Center Harbor, try looking at Black Point (other end of the Lake)

Have a great Derby everyone, nice to see allot of folks coming from out of state.

Oh by thje way, we now have a speed limit on the Lake, not sure but I think it's under 45, maybe 43 ? No matter to me, my Barge will only do 23.

Big John

BigFishNoWhamy

That is a serious rig, if you can't get it down under 2mph it is going to be tough. We will be on the radio so give us a shout. You may have to do the sock/bucket trick. Good Luck!

Big Dan's driving up from Virginia to fish on the Peggt "C"

Salty

Salmonitis
Big Dan's driving up from Virginia to fish on the Peggt "C"

Salty

Well he is for sure the winner for now! :-)