Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: anyone have room for 1 for the derby

Brian : Call me at 229-7354 days or 736-9949 evns. before 9 Cal P.

hey john I'm having a problem emailing people but I am intersted in fishing sat and sun if the spot is available. hope to hear back from you. thanks "reel it in"

Actauly I was going to suggest Cal, glad you hooked up with him for Friday. I was full (or allmost full) I still might have a seat Friday and/or Sunday, waiting to hear from a guy tonight.

Saturday we are "full" 4 guys, but Friday only 3 so far and Sunday only 2, so I guess Sunday I will have a seat anyhow if you're interested in roughing it, lol.

Big John

reel it in
hey john I'm having a problem emailing people but I am intersted in fishing sat and sun if the spot is available. hope to hear back from you. thanks "reel it in"

We are full for Friday, Saturday, unless you got/get a better offer, your in for Sunday with Forry, me and Salmon Stalker. we can talk more tomorrow.

Big John

Brian,

Looks like I am going to be flying solo Saturday and Sunday if you still need a seat and dont mind fishing with a Derby rookie. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

Jason

JasonH
Brian,

Looks like I am going to be flying solo Saturday and Sunday if you still need a seat and dont mind fishing with a Derby rookie. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

Jason

I never heard from Brian (Reel it In) so I don't know if he still needs a ride, I'm open for Sunday only, if he hooks up with you Sat/Sun that's fine. Wish he would let us know soon so I can offer a seat to another that might be in need if he's all set ????

Big John

hey john I am in for sunday with you guys tell me where and when. can call me at603 674-1669 or I'll call you. thankyou "reel it in"

jason I can fish with you on saturday with you tell me where and when call me at 603 674-1669 or I'll call you. thanks "reel it in"