Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Planer Board set up for sale

We have 1 Big Jon Dual Manual Planer Rigger/ Two Otter Boat Planer Board Combo for sale. Brand new condition, used 3 times. First $275.00 takes it. Located in Salisbury MA, daytimes 978-465-1384.
Good luck to all Fishlakewinni members at the Derby.
Bob

Re: Planer Board set up for sale

If I only knew this 24 hours ago, drove to Cabelas yesterday to pick everthing you have up and paid $400.00 Why are you selling these?

Hi Tom, just not using them like I thought I would.

I have a 16.5 ft Lund Boat. Is the Planer Mast a clamp on or does it sit in something? I have pedastal seating in my boat and have a place where if I take a seat out I have an area for a planer mast. Needless to say I am interested but would like to know how a set up like this would work on my boat. Thanks.

Tibbs

Hello,

In my case, the mast is in 2 sections, bolted in the middle and sits inside a 4 hole square base that is bolted to a flat plate on my bow. It could be mounted to a bench seat, etc. but the higher the better for best performance.

Starfire
We have 1 Big Jon Dual Manual Planer Rigger/ Two Otter Boat Planer Board Combo for sale. Brand new condition, used 3 times. First $275.00 takes it. Located in Salisbury MA, daytimes 978-465-1384.
Good luck to all Fishlakewinni members at the Derby.
Bob

Bummer, I had Tom Osborne on my boat last week and he went nuts over the Otter boats, etc. they got most all of the action, he swore he would have a pair for the Derby. Would have been a geat deal.

Are you fishing the Derby ?

Say hello for me to your better half.

Big John

Hi John,

Thanks, Nancy sends her regards as well.
I have never fished the Derby. You know me, usually 3-4 hours on the water and I'm all set for the day, then I need to get the wife brerakfast, etc.... Maybe I should, I don't know. QAs to the Planer set up, it works great but I just didn't get into it I guess.
Anyway, all is well here and I look forward to your posts regarding the Derby!
Go get em!
Bob

I'll take them. Joe G. Thanks again for those rods last year for my fundraiser. You made some kids very happy. JoeG

Hi Joe,

Glad to hear about the kids...I have one guy that is suppossed to call me as soon as he gets off the lake tonight.
If he doesn't call me tonight, its yours. I will post it tonight either way.
Thanks.

Hi Joe,

Looks like the boards have been sold to Richard Levis.
Thanks,
Bob