(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gray Ghost 5# Salmon

Salty
Hey Gus, When are you going to post a pic of the 5# Salmon you stole out of Sampson's lake???

Salty

He knows I'll give shore patrol his boat numbers and have him banned from the Lake for not putting it back.

After allot of consideration I finnaly let Russ Johnson back on, plus I needed another partner yesterday, lol.

Big John

Gray Ghost 4.25# Salmon

First of all it was a 5# male salmon in the net, it shrank (due to dehydration) to 4.25# on the scale, but it made good conversation with Salty at the derby. The morning (Fri) started out slow with 1 sally and a dropped salmon (good size) by White Cap yelling a stream of expletives !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so you know that he donkeyed it, one upset man, can’t show the video.

This is the video of 4.25# Salmon caught on fly rod using a Needle Fish, copper bikini.

This video of a 10# salmon that got away.

The famous salmon.

Photobucket

Re: Gray Ghost 4.25# Salmon

Nice videos!

Great videos guys!!

Nice Salmon Gus. Love to hear those drags scream! Re: Cal's, no comment!
Richard

You guys are so cool and composed under pressure. I,d be a wreck!!!

Nice job Gus, real nice video and fish!!!! Doc

Salty
Hey Gus, When are you going to post a pic of the 5# Salmon you stole out of Sampson's lake???

Salty

I saw the photo of you holding the Salmon at the boat ramp, I have given your name (and photo for proof) to shore patrol, you are banned from Squam for 2 weeks.

Big John

Geee Cal, I'm sooooooooo sorrrrry that one got away!!!!!!!!! roflamo!!!!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!

Salty (paybacks are tough)

Gus,
Where were these fish last week????

Louis

SUPER Video Guy's and What a Slab!!!

Trav

I dont know ... sure look's like a brown to me.
No fork in the tail.