Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: W-Fat (I Bad)

I realized now that you were staying right next to us this weekend! I was with the rowdy group of guys (sorry) in room 28. We had the green 25' Trophy...

We had a terrible showing as well - 8 fish with a few lost. We did put one on the board though - 2.92lbs, 21" on Saturday. A nice fish and it kind of made our weekend. We were able to bring it in live and made a nice release so she can fight again! Also caught a nice tagged rainbow...seems like everyone in our marina had a poor showing - maybe due to the location and tendency to fish close to home?

Regardless, we had a great weekend of fishing and got to meet some great people.

Maybe next year!

Don't feel bad W-Fat God know's I had plenty of derbies like that LOL 1 fish all weekend at least 3 times that I can recall Bites big time but still fun talking to friends on the radio and be with those close to you. I wouldn't give up derby weekend for anything (Well ok maybe a winning powerball ticket LOL, but that would only be to pick up my new fully loaded fishing machine LMAO) Take Care God Bless LOL DAve

Marshmallow in a parking meter? That is a new one on me, must be like shooting pool with a rope?

We had pretty much the same results. GPS showed we trolled about 60 miles with only 1-16" rainbow, 1-18" salmon and 2 small lakers. I think we tried every lure in the box. Fished from 8' to 40'on riggers and 2-5 colors on lead.
Oh well, it was sure much better than working and the entertainment on the radio was great. This was my first derby and we had a great time. Look forward to it again next year but don't want to rush it. There's a lot of great fishing ahead this summer.

Fin-Addiction (Dave S)