Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Team Baja Results

Many of you might be wondering how us nuts did fishing out of the 27' purple "GO FAST" Baja. Yes we really were fishing and we were serious. We used a happy troller trolling plate that got us down to 1.5mph. Pretty good right?

Anyway here are the results for the weekend. 75 Gallons of fuel burned, ouch! What did we get out of it, 9 Salmon-6 Lakers and 5 bass. 20 fish not too bad all things considered. Everything on smelt. Nothing on hardware or the downriggers. Everything was 17-20" and a couple smaller fish. Lots of fun!

Re: Team Baja Results

hahaha, I saw you out there, I thought that was great. I even saw you guys netting a salmon first thing Saturday morning.As funny as it was seeing that boat trolling for salmon, I saw something that was completly hilarious. There was an 18'+- red bass boat out there behind Welch and there were 5 guys standing up trolling along. They even had planer boards!!!!! Man that was a riot, I would have like to see them when the wind kicked up, I was waiting to here something over the radio concerning them but I guess they made it through the day

I saw you guys going out Friday morning and was thinking what is up with this. Loved it. Nice job fellas!

BigFish
Many of you might be wondering how us nuts did fishing out of the 27' purple "GO FAST" Baja. Yes we really were fishing and we were serious. We used a happy troller trolling plate that got us down to 1.5mph. Pretty good right?

Anyway here are the results for the weekend. 75 Gallons of fuel burned, ouch! What did we get out of it, 9 Salmon-6 Lakers and 5 bass. 20 fish not too bad all things considered. Everything on smelt. Nothing on hardware or the downriggers. Everything was 17-20" and a

My first Salmon boat was a 21' Supra (ski boat) we turned a few heads on the lake too.

Big John