Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Champlain 5/19--5/22

Spent several days fishing Lake Champlain with Fishrod and White Cap. The fishing was good but difficult due to high south wind that push mud up the lake. A lot of the fishing was in stained water. The salmon ranged in size from 2 to 4+ lbs with many in the 3 to 4 lb, with the exception of one sub runt that White Cap had the distinguish pleasure of landing, he would not let us take a picture.

While bring in the lines at the end of the day, White Cap was nearly impaled by a hook while clearing vegetation from the cheater rig. A large salmon struck the main lure a few feet back of the transom and yanked the cheater rig through his hands. White Cap did land the salmon; this got him out of the rotation for a little while.

Fishrod with a nice salmon
Richard's Salmon

Gus with a nice salmon
Nice salmon Gus

White Cap getting intimate with his salmon
Cal

Doubles, first fish of the day, 5:30 AM

There are no fish in Champlain!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gus
Photobucket

Re: Champlain 5/19--5/22

wow Gus, those are some fatties!

your pics are motivating, would like to try it out there someday soon.

Way to go RFP's!! Thanks for the videos.

Salty

Thanks for the trip Gus. I would go back in a heart beat! Nice photograhy CAL!
Richard

Super Report. Did you fish out of Burlington.

TripleD
Super Report. Did you fish out of Burlington.

We fished out of Town Farm Bay in Charlotte

Great pics and videos...I love fishing that lake.

I noticed your trolling speed at 2.2 MPH we have found in the past that we did better trolling faster at like 3.0 MPH.
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!

Gray Ghost,
That's got to be sonar images from a Humminbird 997 or similar. I tell people just how good these units are (I have a 997) and all they ever look at is Lowrance. They don't know what they're missing! Glad to see someone else has made the switch and is experiencing what I have for the past 2 years, truly exceptional performance that others simply can't touch!

Take Care,
Chris