Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday on Sebago

I don't know????? Maybe if your a good boy we'll let you rub the grady along side the new Tubb and let her have a "Little" of the luck LMAO She may be old, but I love fishing off of the old girl comfortable with all kinds of fishing room Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

wasnt sure if it was you or bunkee out there, my radio was full of static and cutting out at times, i think it was the battery switch causing it as i couldnt shut the power off when i got back to the dock without taking the cables off. you need to get your boat pic on the show boat page so i know what to look for. all i know is everytime you got on the radio we got a fish on so get on that radio, fishing went from slow to fast pace, then slow again monday but we did find some nice fish, hopefully they bite next week while on vacation

It was the blue and white islander with the white stand up top. Forgot all about putting a pic on the show boat page LOL Yeah we had a blast sunday on of our best days ever on sebago and the traffic wasn't to bad. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave