Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ocean 5-26-09

Nice Trip, Almost dumped the grady??? Ughhhhhhh not a pretty picture I would want to see Scary now that I visualize it!!!!!! Glad you had a good time with Dad and Travis, Did ya out fish Travis???????? LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave P.S. When them HUGE strawberries gonna be ready????

Nice to have a plan B. Sounds like a good day on an Eastman's charter.
Richard

You can't even imagine how scary a picture it was maybe 2 or 3 inches from flipping over. Travis and dad were in a pile in the corner and i was hanging from the steering wheel.

Anyways... travis had me 5 fish to 2 and then i staged a big comeback and took him in the end 11 to 9, he was crying about it, then dad pulled up the pool winner and he cried some more.

Strawberries will be ready on about june 12 this year maybe a couple days after. Will last for about 3 weeks. ROAD TRIP DAVE, the biggest berries are usually the first berries, i will post when i open and you can come pick the monsters!!

Nice Job Adrien,
I went out on Monday and learned a VERY good lesson. NEVER EVER fish where the On The Water fishing report tells you its hot! I took my 2 little ones out to the Isle of Shoals about 7 or 8 miles off the coast of Hampton and there must of been 200 boats out there. As I pulled up another boat was coming by and I asked them how they had been doing and and they said that had gotten a bite yet. I had just gotten my bait down to the bottom and hooked on right away.
Photobucket

The funny thing about this is, I hooked it, at 240ft through the TAIL!! No idea how the heck she got herself impaled on my hook by the tail, but the dinner table sure didnt mind!
I had to show a picture of the princess in all her glory sitting on her throne. :-) You will also notice the very high tech SpongeBob Fishing pole that my son used to catch Mack's with hahaha It worked well for that purpose, but he wanted to use it to try for cod! LOL

Photobucket

Hope you are all doing well!
-Scott

Dear Adrien,

Nice fish your dad caught! Love to see these family angling outings -- so much more important than they sometimes seem...until they are gone.

I came back from Germany May 1st in time to hunt turkeys. Got up at 3 AM for 20 of the past 28 mornings until finally scored on a nice gobbler. I'm getting too old not to get the gobbler the first week of hunting!

I return to Germany June 18 for 6 weeks and then return with my lady-love, Karin, on August 1st. We will marry on August 16th at the Bear island church at 11:15 and you are invited... as are all my angling buddies on the water that day. Come and lift a glass in celebration of the fact that no one is too old to fall deeply in love!

We'll have food (bring a fish to throw on the grill if you have one), wedding cake, drink, moose meat and hopefully some music at 140 Bear.

We'll honeymoon fly fishing for Atlantic Salmon in Newfoundland just after the wedding.

Thanks again for the great ice fishing with you which we captured on video for the DVD where in we must have set some kind of record catching 18 lakers in 2 hours!

(How can I get fresh veggies and strawberries from you?)

Best wishes, Hal

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, Hal. Best wishes to you! That was a great thing to read. Love is an amazing thing!

Nice job Adrien & Travis.

Nice job to Scott D.

Congrats to Hal!

Wow, a well rounded thread here.