Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rubber Roofing???????/

Anybody know where i can get big sheets or rolls of rubber roofing.

Re: Rubber Roofing???????/

ABC Supply, Harvey industries, Beacon Sales, They all have branches everywhere, where are you? all three are in manchester NH, vermont and mass somewhere.

USCG Captain Pat Colby
Roof Rafta Charters

If you're in the central NH area, Garneau Companies in Franklin is the place to go. I buy all my roofing material from Joe. Small business with great prices. He meets or beats my contractor rates at all the other NH roofing dealers.

I'm in Belmont,but I need the roofing in Barnstead.Put down the mineral surfaced roll roofing 10 years ago on my camps porch roof it has shrunk and cracked,good thing I used Grace I&w barrier.A friend has rubber roofing on his porch and it is slick. Garneau is on Central St. Franklin ?

They also have a much more improved stickdown that is as good as rubber but alot cheaper, I'm a roofer if you didn't figure it out and live in loudon, i can get better prices than you and would be willing to order whatever you want to save you some $$$$, Call me 608-8334, Pat

I have been having issues with my roof recently and I think you are fit for the job. Another that I need is wet basement solutions ma. Any recommendation?