(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lake Trout caught 5-30-09 in Winnisquam. Weight: 13.81 lbs

L Square
The first run it took out 240 ft. of line. Then 40 min. later we saw it for the first time. Every time we went to net it, it dove towards the bottom. Both my wife and her mother were watching the later part of the fight on the fishfinder as the fish stayed under the boat. About 50 min. after the fish was hook it was finally netted.

Good job, are you the new Winnisquam Champ ??

Big John

HOLY QUACAMOLE BATMAN !!! THATS A HAWGGGGG,,,CONGRATS..

Great Job! beautiful laker.
Richard

Congrats on a Great Fish, Are you gonna have that bad boy mounted? Sweet!!!!!!! Love catching big old pull hard lakers. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Guss this proves that our own lakes can and do produce some monster lakers! I was going to post about the wife and my weekend fishing on Champlain,( which was very good ) but now I don,t have much to say about that. Cal P.

Hey Cal post away I'd love to read about your trip. Did you ever get my email I sent back to ya? Take Care God Bless LOL DAve

WOOOOW!!!!!!!What a beast. Congratulations on a great job. Thanks for the pic.Doc

L Square
The first run it took out 240 ft. of line. Then 40 min. later we saw it for the first time. Every time we went to net it, it dove towards the bottom. Both my wife and her mother were watching the later part of the fight on the fishfinder as the fish stayed under the boat. About 50 min. after the fish was hook it was finally netted.

Hey Larry,

What did you catch that big boy on ???? That's interesting watching the fight on the fishfinder, I'll have to try that if we ever get a big fish on.

How's the new fish finder doing for ya ?

Big John

Great fish Larry!!! What a battle!!

Salty

What a beauty, and some people don't think Lakers give a good fight. Good job.