Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heading somewhere.....

Have the last week of the month before the 4th off and was thinking of heading to either Champlain or Sebago. First time to either place. Found Beach & boat motel on Champlain by Malletts bay. Anyone have an opinion on that place? Anything else near by?
Question on Sebago is : how is the public launch off rt302 in Raymond? Looks to be a couple hrs from me and should be doable for a day trip. Was thinking of saying over there as well. So if you have any recommendations for Sebago lodging I'm all ears.

Thanks,
Spike

Re: Heading somewhere.....

The launch off of 302 is a very nice launch with plenty of parking for both truck and trailer. Not sure about accomadations but I do know there are a couple of campgrounds in the area, I also beleive there is a campground at nasons beach (not sure if it's only seasonals or not?) That also has a launch but no docks. Sebago is a fun lake to fish with nice sized salmon (not as plentiful this season as last) and a great lake trout fishery with chances of catching a monster, good average size on the lakers and you can keep 6 of them with only one being over 23" If ya need anymore info send me an email Take Care God Bless LOL Dave P.S. it's about 2 hours to the Raymond launch for us and we live in Berlin N.H