(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sebago Lake

LOL Dave
Hey there Gray Ghost, What were you running at for speed? Just curious Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Looks and sounds like you guys had a great trip

Speed was 2.4 to 2.6 most of the time with an occasional 2.2 . Surface temp 61 fairly constant with 50 to 58 at 20', mostly 55 to 58.

Sounds like a great trip.
I just want to know how my secret weapon is going to stay a SECRET ?? LOL
Nice job guy's .

Mark

Had a great time with the "boys" on Sebago. We dodged most of the raindrops. I thought the quality of the fish was up over last year. Gus is a little modest about his tape jobs. We saw several of his, draw fish like a magnet! Mark, "I know NOTHIIIIING" about your "secret weapon"! (I will PM you, a thank you later). Great job with the video Gus. Nice help with the photography Cal.
Richard

Thanks for the reply Gray Ghost, I'll have to try that speed next time I'm over there. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Great video Gus, can't wait till I retire, you sure are getting around. Keep it up.

Charlie

Gray Ghost...

At the end of your downrigger boom, you have what looks like a scotty deck mount attached to the top of it. I've never seen that before. What's the story behind that setup?

btw.. nice video!

Tom (from Michigan)
Gray Ghost...

At the end of your downrigger boom, you have what looks like a scotty deck mount attached to the top of it. I've never seen that before. What's the story behind that setup?

btw.. nice video!

It is a Scotty rail mount, the short video explains the rest.

Looks like you guys had a great trip, where is the next trip ???

Big John