Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: glow lures

This may help you a page from my web site.

I use a black light from Pro Bass

Gus,

Glow flies? Your not getting any older, your getting crafty. Nice!

Charlie

lunkerhunter
i have a few questions on glow lures. used them for the first time this morning . how do you go about charging them up correctly ?, how long will they glow ?just after day break, i threw on a t/g wonderbread glow lure..i used a camera flash to spark it up,, i tried a few flashes,,seemed to look bright in the water ,..i caught 4 trout on it..so i would say it worked, but i am curious about a few things, so if anyone has any insight,. i appreciate it.
thanks
stan

Here is a note I sent to one of the guys asking about Glow Spoons, wanted to post it the other day but

Go to Warrior Spoons website on the internet, check out the Little Warrior Hot glow spoons, only buy the Little Warrior size (2 1/4").

Get these, I list them in my favorite order:
Green Grave Digger
Blue Grave Digger
Bumble Bee
Yellow Fin
Shark
Yellow Froggy
Green Easter Egg
Orange Easter Egg
Fire Dot
Chicken Pox

If your into taping, he will sell blanks as well, tape them with transparent tape, tiger stripes, dots, etc.

These are all killers, Green Grave Digger I ran all the time last summer, sometimes 6 of them at once, all of the others catch fish.

You can run them all day long now that fish are deep.

Charge them with a Black light, Cabalas has them, sunlight (when it's out??) will charge them just as well. They hold a charge for hours, longer when the sun is out. They get a charge from the sun, even when they are down in the water during the day time, they will pick up a charge it seems. Charge both sides before you out em down.

I think they are the best glow spoons money can buy and I've bought a bunch of others..

To order, call don't use the web site, ask for Mike, tell him I recommended them. It's a long story how they got so good but I had a part in it, I kept telling him they sucked (lol) until he got it right, that is the truth. He has it right now, nobody can touch his glow.

Good luck, they are super.

Big John
(happy to share)